Water & environment
Quantec® biocommunication with water
QAUNTEC® Digital Bio-communication is the most advanced scientific ‘Green’ technology available for multiple uses in Sustainable Resource Management. Water is a Key area to use QAUNTEC®
WATER IN ENVIRONMENT – every area of water management, lakes, rivers, springs, dams, aquifers, municipal use; filtration and purification, quality control, transportation, storage, scientific data capturing, analyzing, monitoring, etc.
WATER IN AGRICULTURE – soil, water, produce, growing, storage, transportation, animal husbandry, farm management, quality control, scientific data capturing, analyzing, monitoring, etc.
WATER IN HORTICULTURE – growing medium, soil, water, plants, trees, shrubs, greenhouse, scientific data capturing, analyzing, monitoring, quality control, etc.
Scientific research has established that:
1. Every atom, molecule, or substance has its own unique oscillation pattern, or vibration, which can be measured in electromagnetic wavelengths. (Ciccolo, "Domenica del Corriere", February 18, 1988) (Beneviste)
2. Water is a Carrier of information; as a solvent it is the best known conductor of vibration, with information transfer possible without direct contact. (Ciccolo)
3. Water possesses the ability to store information that has been impressed upon if from a given vibration for long periods
4. Water can transfer such information from vibration patterns, or "memory", to other systems, including living organisms. (Ludwig)(Felsch)
5. Water revitalization allows water in a higher vibration state to transfer, or share, its higher frequencies, which act to balance out low energy and negative information. (Ciccolo)
6. Water can retain the vibration memory of a substance even after it is diluted beyond Avogardro's number, where no physical traces of the substance remain. (Beneviste)
7. Water quality can also be evaluated by the amount of ultra-violet light it absorbs. "Poor" quality water will absorb higher amounts of UV light, while "good" quality water absorbs low amounts. (Ludwig).
8. Water from independent resources has a bio-chemistry and bio-physics state as seen under digital microscopic photography. (de Jaeger 1994)
9. Water has an individual “identity” when analysing digital microscopic photographs. (de Jaeger 1994)
10. Bio-photon information is captured in digital photography as pixels and can be transferred via digital photography to another species. (de Jaeger 2006)
11. Water is receptive to digital information transferred via white noise technology. (de Jaeger 2008)
12. Water is capable of bio-chemical and bio-physical changes after transmission of digital information sent via white noise technology. (de Jaeger 2008)
Further scientific evidence published by Dr Mu Shik Jhon, who presented the Molecular Water Environment Theory at a symposium on cancer. That theory which is now being substantiated, states: “Replenishing the Hexagonal Water in our bodies, can increase vitality, slow the aging process and prevent disease.” He states further, “Aging is a loss of Hexagonal Water from organs, tissues and cells, and an overall decrease in total body water.” The uniqueness of this book is that Dr. Jhon shows us the science and the studies to back up these statements and he does it in a way that we can all understand. Dr. Jhon’s work has been the basis for technology that now produces Hexagonal Water, making it available for regular consumption.
Hexagonal Water is the water of life! All biological organisms prefer it and they respond with enhancements in growth, metabolic efficiency and enzyme activation. On the other hand, the loss of Hexagonal Water from our bodies can be correlated with disease, lack of vitality and aging.
Why quantec® is highly beneficial to use in water technology
The QUANTEC® is a white noise diode supported by bio-communication software that analyses the target species and then restores the morphogenesis field of any species to its natural state by optimizing data from the software.
Quantec® bio-communications technology can scan a digital image of a species, and then is able to analyze the digital information and read the bi-photon or morphogenesis information, which it then transmits, to the original digital image or another digital image of another species.
This is done by digital photography, which transmits the bio-photon energy into the data base for analysis, then can be sent from the data base via the white noise diode to the original or another species. The process is called twin photon phenomenon and is the natural electro-magnetic, sound, colour field that stimulates all living species, human, animal, plant, water, soil and all organic and inorganic substances and matter.
The Quantec® can transmit morphogenesis information by the use of white noise diodes that revitalize the natural frequency or oscillation or vibration of a living species, (e.g. water is a living species/substance).
Water is subject to constant changes and looses energy as soon as it is disturbed in the natural environment. Water that has been disturbed has a scattered molecular state, displays de-structured water bonds, but water that has its energy intact holds its molecular shape and is known as hexagonal bonds or “living” or “crystal” water as seen in the diagram and picture below.
Scattered molecular shapes are not as supportive of biological functions as Hexagonal water. Pollutants and toxins are unable to bond with water molecules that are in a Hexagonal shape preventing toxin accumulation and cellular problems.
QAUNTEC® Bio- communications technology can be used to change the structure of water.
Written by Dr Chabad de Jaeger